SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

[Children] Sweetness | Hayti Missouri Baby Photographer

What I love about children is their unpredictability. I mean, what's fun about knowing that they will always act the same in every situation? Boooorrrringgg.

Miss O didn't disappoint. According to her momma, she's quite outgoing and talkative. But on this day, Miss O wasn't having any of my shenanigans. Uh-unh, no way. She was quite demure and quiet and shy. So, we chilled and we talked and she picked pretty yellow flowers. Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow and no one can understand that more than me. What Miss O didn't know is that I'm fairly good at capturing quiet moments as well as the wild and crazy ones. And she didn't realize that I got a few smiles, too.

Her little sister, Miss E, is 3 months old and for some reason, I felt that baby itch. What, you say? Yes, the itch. But not the kind, like I'm-ready-for-another-baby, just the my-baby-is-almost-8-months-old-where-did-the-time-go kind of itch. But, you heard it here, I'm not having another baby anytime soon. Miss E was so calm and good and smelled so sweet as precious babies do. I even managed to hold her on my shoulder and shoot Mom and Miss O. And if I had a stove, I may have even whipped up some breakfast, because you know, mommas are born multitaskers.

Mom, thank you for the great morning. I know O was not in normal character, but I can't stress to you enough how beautiful she is and these images of her are so insightful and gorgeous, especially the last one. Your girls are beautiful and if they are half as good as a person as you are, you are blessed beyond measure. (Now, make sure Dad keeps those bad boys away!) Enjoy!



















4 comments:

Deanna said...

I love these! The last one is just goregous!

Laura said...

Lovely photos Stephanie, your perspective and processing is beautiful!

Cristine said...

love these. That last one is beautiful. Those eyelashes are to die for.

Kelsey Anderson said...

These are cute! Adorable kiddos!