SGP

Welcome to the Stephanie Greenwell Photography Blog

My photo
Serving the Southeast Missouri area including Hayti, Caruthersville, Portageville, and Kennett

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll stay awhile and get a few laughs at my everyday life. I'm a mother to four great kiddos and married to a stud-muffin. (It makes him feel better!) Life is always what you make it and to tell the truth, I couldn't make it any better than it is. Photography has allowed me capture the lives of my children in a way that I couldn't imagine. And now it's what I love to do. Let me capture your loves, your laughters, your lives.

Visit the new blog at www.stephaniegreenwellblog.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[Children] Sibling Love | Dyersburg Tennessee Child Photographer

When I met up with these kiddos, they were a little unhappy. I mean, an hour drive to our location on a semi-hot Saturday morning, and only one bottle of water between the two of them. Tragic, I tell ya. But I worked a little of my magic, whipped up another, albeit, used bottle of water(you know, to settle the fight, been there, done that), and voila! All was well in the world. From that moment on, it was easy-peasy.

We went to downtown Dyersburg and found some cute little locations. But before we really got down to shooting, we had to find someplace for a bathroom break. Kids, including my own, never cease to amaze when the urge to hit the bathroom strikes. But gave me an opportunity to get to know mom. See, I "met" mom through her hilarious blog, and she is also a friend and co-worker to one of my very best friends. We chatted about kids and stuff and poop, as moms do.

Anyways, once we started rolling, the time started to fly. These kids were hilarious! I got them to dance for me and I got to shake my own (fat) butt to get a few laughs from them. But then again, I'm hilarious anyway. Or so I tell myself. We then made our way to the park and although the sun was a bit too harsh, I still got some fun images.

B family, I love your kids! They are friggin' hilarious, and they must get it from their momma. ::wink:: Thank you for making the drive, even after our first cancellation due to the flooding. I hope we'll work together in the future! Enjoy your images!




















9 comments:

LB said...

OMG! They are so cute! That one of G with her hair tucked behind her ears...INCREDIBLE!

Thanks for the session. We had fun, too. G still calls you Ms. Booger. :)

Stephanie Greenwell said...

they are so cute, girl! i absolutely love that last one with them laughing and being silly with their purty momma. :) Thank you again!

lindsay koehler said...

Beautiful kids and awesome photos of them!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! I love them all but especially the one of the together.

Casey said...

So gorgeous!! Great work! That little man is so cute!

Liz said...

Aw, my friends meet! I love the pics!

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful children, love love the colors. Great job Stephanie and great job mom on the clothes.

Laura said...

I can't stand how adorable those are!! Their smiles make any momma grin from ear to ear =)

Rachel said...

Love that last one of the whole family together. That one especially is a "forever treasure". It looks like you have a special way with children with all the smiles you captured. Love them all!